Virtela is the smart alternative to traditional global
carriers and equipment vendors for enterprise networking and
virtualized IT services.
We deliver award-winning services via our Virtualized Overlay
Network and Virtela Enterprise Services Cloud (ESC) platform, with
50+ Local Cloud Centers (LCCs) strategically located around the
world. This eliminates the complexity and expense of having
multiple networking devices at each customer branch office.
By enabling the transition of branch office IT services to the
cloud, Virtela gives enterprises the benefit of an "asset-light"
software-defined networking model that delivers 80% cost savings in
upfront capital and 30% savings in ongoing operating expenses.
Why is Virtela different?
Overlay Networking - integrates 1,000+ local and
regional network providers, giving you greater flexibility,
resiliency, and geographic reach than any traditional network
ESC - the only global cloud purpose-built for
enterprise networking, security and mobility; open at every level,
locally distributed around the world and optimized for virtual
Network Analytics - proactively detects over 95% of
potential issues to reduce downtime by 5x and cut operational costs
by an average of 30%
Coverage in One Million Cities - no matter where you
need network services, Virtela is already there with flexible
connectivity options - such as Ethernet, Broadband, DSL, 3G/4G/LTE
- with one SLA, one phone call, and one invoice
Customer Support - we're committed to
going the extra mile for every customer. Your top IT priorities are
our priorities. As a result, Virtela has been
recognized by customers and industry organizations with
awards for support and service innovation
What does this mean for your business?
BETTER NETWORK AND APP PERFORMANCE
- True end-to-end redundancy via multicarrier network design
- Dynamic best-path routing and auto failover
- 25x faster applications over any network
BETTER SERVICE DELIVERY
- Network configuration in hours vs. weeks
- Pricing and design in days vs. months
- 50% faster network service activation vs. traditional
BETTER CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- 95% of potential network issues averted
- 99% of tickets opened proactively
- 95% of issues resolved on first call
- Cut upfront capital expenditures by 80%
- Reduce ongoing operations costs by 30%
- Eliminate extra fees with transparent pricing
- One virtualized overlay network with many last-mile
- One million cities covered globally
- One network for both private enterprise and Internet
Virtela offers the full lifecycle of design, delivery, and
ongoing management, with an extensive services suite including
remote access, security,
mobile device management and
IT infrastructure management.